- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
- Moon Over Manifest
- Five Movies all Writers Should Watch
- Two Book Blog
- A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin
- When did I become such a grammar snob?
- Scorpio Races
- Christie Craig – author, essayist and all around funny lady!
- Now where I’d put that darned modifier . . . ?
Category Archives: Philosophical
“She stood in the yard on her head.” That was the sentence that popped into my own head the other day as I was walking the dogs. Misplaced modifier and all. I actually like the occasional misplaced modifier. They make … Continue reading
I’m sure you’ve noticed my absence. You’ve probably been checking my web site daily asking, “where’s Linda . . . where’s Linda?” I could almost hear your teeth gnashing with worry. And I’m sorry I haven’t been here for you. … Continue reading