- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
- Moon Over Manifest
- Five Movies all Writers Should Watch
- Two Book Blog
- A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin
- When did I become such a grammar snob?
- Scorpio Races
- Christie Craig – author, essayist and all around funny lady!
- Now where I’d put that darned modifier . . . ?
Category Archives: Life
Stalled: (adj. used with the object) being in a state of non-progression during which nothing much gets done. Otherwise describes the condition in which my current WIP languishes as I find myself sucked into other things. Including but not limited … Continue reading
Today I feel duty-bound to write about food. Maybe because my stomach hasn’t quite shrunk back to its normal size after Thursday’s fatten-me-up excursion. Or maybe it’s because I’ve been craving leftovers ever since . . . yes, in spite … Continue reading