- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
- Moon Over Manifest
- Five Movies all Writers Should Watch
- Two Book Blog
- A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin
- When did I become such a grammar snob?
- Scorpio Races
- Christie Craig – author, essayist and all around funny lady!
- Now where I’d put that darned modifier . . . ?
Category Archives: Life
Mother’s day has always brought a flurry of mixed emotions. Part of me wants to boycott, thinking how wrong it is to designate only one day a year to honor women who have literally brought all of humanity into being. … Continue reading
So I got my car washed the other day . . . went to one of those places that prep it then run it through the auto-wash (sort of like Leeloo in Fifth Element) then hand dry it. It was … Continue reading
I’m sure you’ve noticed my absence. You’ve probably been checking my web site daily asking, “where’s Linda . . . where’s Linda?” I could almost hear your teeth gnashing with worry. And I’m sorry I haven’t been here for you. … Continue reading
My son brought his girlfriend over yesterday after school. She had an English assignment and needed some advice on poetry. I believe my son will always think of me when he hears the words poem or poet or poetry—which is … Continue reading