- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
- Moon Over Manifest
- Five Movies all Writers Should Watch
- Two Book Blog
- A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin
- When did I become such a grammar snob?
- Scorpio Races
- Christie Craig – author, essayist and all around funny lady!
- Now where I’d put that darned modifier . . . ?
Category Archives: Writing
It’s Friday. 9:55. PM. And I have yet to post my Friday blog. If truth be told . . . I got nothing. So I’ve been putting it off. And off. And off. Until now. It’s not like I haven’t … Continue reading
I was tempted last November to sign up for NaNo (NaNoWriMo or National Write a Novel in Month Month). But I didn’t. Seems I’m always way too busy in November to take on something like writing a novel . . … Continue reading
Sort of sounds like something you need to see a doctor for rather than a term from Ursula Le Guin’s book, Steering the Craft. But that’s what she calls it, the “Expository Lump,” that huge mound of information we (or … Continue reading
I’m sure you’ve noticed my absence. You’ve probably been checking my web site daily asking, “where’s Linda . . . where’s Linda?” I could almost hear your teeth gnashing with worry. And I’m sorry I haven’t been here for you. … Continue reading