- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
- Moon Over Manifest
- Five Movies all Writers Should Watch
- Two Book Blog
- A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin
- When did I become such a grammar snob?
- Scorpio Races
- Christie Craig – author, essayist and all around funny lady!
- Now where I’d put that darned modifier . . . ?
Category Archives: Publishing
So it’s time now for my last Random Act of Publicity (or at least for a while). I promise, this will be the last time I’ll shamelessly brag about my friend and her wonderful way with words (at least for … Continue reading →
Still out there in California, Linda? Why yes, funny you should ask . . . Well, I’m not there physically. Physically, I’m back home in Houston where our record breaking heat spell just had a much needed reprieve. Finally we … Continue reading →
Okay . . . so I’ve been home for a few days now. You’d think I might have eased up on the rhapsodic feeling that came from rubbing such awesomely famous and talented elbows! But no, I’m still up there … Continue reading →
So, here I am trying to immerse myself in the life of a writer . . . got my web site up, got my new business cards, even got a finished manuscript. I’m thinking that I have a handle on … Continue reading →