- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
- Moon Over Manifest
- Five Movies all Writers Should Watch
- Two Book Blog
- A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin
- When did I become such a grammar snob?
- Scorpio Races
- Christie Craig – author, essayist and all around funny lady!
- Now where I’d put that darned modifier . . . ?
Author Archives: Linda
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again . . . I love Le Guin’s writing. I already talked about the book she wrote ABOUT writing. Here ’tis if you haven’t read it: Steering the Craft. I can’t remember … Continue reading
I was driving toward The Heights the other day when an old Michael Jackson song came on. It wasn’t sung by the late, great but by some other group instead. They managed to do it justice and did not change … Continue reading
If you’ve read my previous posts about the books I’ve read, then you’ll know I don’t really write reviews. The way I see it, there are enough people who are far better reviewers than I am, writing far better reviews … Continue reading